Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Food Review: Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich

WDW is a food mecca! The foodie in me can go WILD at the parks and resorts! I thought it would be great to spotlight some of the yumminess there is to try when you are there!

It's fall, and it the "Everything Pumpkin" season! I saw tons of people posting on social media about this Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich, and of course I had to go try it! 

Let me say that again, PUMPKIN-SPICE-MACARON-ICE-CREAM-SANDWICH!!! 

This was priority on my list when we went to the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot! Once we made our way into France, we stopped at L'Artisan des Glaces!


Hellllllloooo yummy-ness!

Yes, this is seasonal, they always have the chocolate, but PUMPKIN it is for me! 





This is a MUST if you love the macarons in France, and you love pumpkin!!! Everything in the ice cream shop is delicious! You can even get an ice cream martini there!! YEP!

This was the BEST ice cream sandwich that I have ever had! I seriously could of eaten 3 or 4...but I did not! I was good!  LOL I do have one on my list after the 5K in November!!!! YES!!

So, have you tried this snack? What did you think? DO you have any other Fall favorites? Comment below!!








No comments:

Post a Comment